In addition to organized Physical Education, we operate a wide variety of competitive and recreational sports after school including:
- Cross Country
- Track & Field
- Field Hockey
Bulldog teams are also supplemented by sports clinics that are open to all and held after school and on weekends. These are run by external qualified coaches.
The Bulldogs compete locally and statewide in pursuit of sporting honors and excellence.
The BISH Bulldogs Varsity Boys Soccer Team has a tradition of success competing in TAPPS (Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools):
- 2018 TAPPS Winter Soccer Runner-Up
- 2018 TAPPS Winter Soccer District 6 Champion
- 2017 TAPPS Winter Soccer State Champion
- 2013 TAPPS Fall Soccer State Champion
- 2013 TAPPS District 5 Champion
- 2012 TAPPS District 5 Runner Up
- 2011 TAPPS District 4 Champion
- 2010 TAPPS District 4 Runner-Up
The school actively seeks beneficial partnerships wtih sporting organizations and currently are partnered with Katy Rugby, Liverpool FC, Bridge and Bast Swim Club.
Please note: All High School Students (Years 10-13) must complete and submit the Eligibility Forms below to participate in Bulldog Sports Programs.
See the Bulldogs' weekly athletic schedule here.
If you have any questions regarding athletics, please contact our Director of Athletics – Matt Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Bulldogs Athletics on Twitter at @Bulldogs_AD