Our academic results are testament to this approach. Highlights of our academic results for the 2017/18 academic year include:
IB Diploma Programme
- For the IBDP, our students achieved a 94% pass rate this year, topping the global average of 78.4%.
- Our average IB score was 33.1 points, compared to the global average of 29.8.
- Sevenstudentsearned a perfect score of 45 out of 45.
- For the IGCSE, 90.2% of our students’ grades wereA* to C. This is significantly higher than the UK average of 66.9%.
- 50% of our IGCSE grades were A* or A, compared to the UK average of 20.5%.
- Nearly 85% of our students achieved five or more A* to C grades, including English and Maths.
- 18 schools achieved their best year of A* to C grades since joining our global family.
- 54.2% of scores in the Advanced Placement (AP) exams received a grade of 4 or 5 out of 5 — the highest scores available. Our average AP score of 3.6 outstrips the global average of 3.0.
- Our schools offering the Baccalauréat Français achieved a 100% pass rate. This includes a 125% increase in ‘mentions bien’ and a 50% increase in ‘mentions très bien’ from the year before.
- In the A levels, 67% of our students achieved A*/B scores.
And for us, academic success is just the beginning. Our school will nurture your child’s talents so that they can succeed in every aspect of their education, from sports to arts, languages or technology. We encourage every student to love learning, to try something new, and, above all, to be ambitious.