Our engaging learning environments help make that a reality for each of our students.
The Nord Anglia International School Rotterdam is a purpose-built facility – home to 500 students. Our campus was completed in 1995 and a new wing was added in 2003.
We strive to constantly improve the environment your children live and learn in, so we are investing over €1,000,000 into our facilities this year.
Our students benefit from:
- Modern and spacious classrooms
- A full canteen serving hot or cold meals and snacks for your children throughout the day
- Library and multimedia center
- Mobile laptop and iPad carts
- Art rooms
- Science labs
- Music and band rooms.
- Double gymnasium with stage for performances and presentations
- Sports fields
- Swimming pool (off site)
- Children's playgrounds
- Safe school bus boarding and arrival area
- Infirmary with a school nurse five days per week, ensuring the health and safety of your child.
All our facilities benefit from security monitoring and controlled access.