Space is a valuable commodity in Manhattan. One of the things that surprises school visitors is the number of facilities that are available to our students.
Unlike many private schools in Manhattan, our building has always been a school. That means that we have many facilities that even larger schools in the area can only dream of.
On site, we have:
- a full-sized gym
- a custom-built dance studio
- a large-sized drama studio
- an art studio
- a keyboard suite
- science lab
- a specialist music room with instruments
- a fully stocked kitchen (for our chef cooked lunches)
- a rooftop play area
- an indoor playroom
- a communal area for students
- a central multi-use hub area with coffee facilities for parents to use
- we have private access to the local YMCA pool and all students from Reception upwards benefit from the swimming program
- our local theater allows us to use their space to put on shows for our whole community!
Our facilities really have to be seen to be believed. Book a tour today!