The Sixth Form at DCIS comprises Years 12 and 13. Students have the option of the full International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP), the International Baccalaureate Courses Programme or the BTEC International DIploma Level 2 and Level 3 in Business (Level 3 is currently subject to Pearson & CPE approval).
An application will be considered complete once our Admissions Team has received the following documents in conjunction with the SGD$1,000 application fee. Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com.
- Completed International Baccalaureate Application Form or BTEC International Application Form
- Copies of the last 2 year’s school reports (mandatory)
- External exam results or predicted grades if available
- Any documentation relating to any past, current or future additional services provided to your child. For example, speech and language reports, OT reports, educational psychologist reports
- A copy of the Passport ID page for the student
- A copy of the Passport ID page for each parent
- A copy of the front and back of both parents and students appropriate passes (only needed in time for the first day of school):
- Employment Pass
- Dependant Pass
- Permanent Resident Pass or Re-entry slip
- Singapore citizenship
Please note: we are unable to accept students on Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) or Student Pass.
All applications must be accompanied by the SGD$1,000 application fee. Please ensure that all payments are clearly referenced with your child’s family name and forename. If you withdraw your application before we begin the offer/assessment process, we will refund the application fee except an administration fee of SGD$500. If you have been offered a place or an assessment, but choose not to accept, there will be no refund of application fee. Payment can be made in one of the following ways:
- Bank transfer - please ensure that your child's name is included in the reference or remarks field, all charges to be borne by the remitter.
- Account Name: Dover Court International School (Pte) Ltd
Bank Name: HSBC (Corporate)
Bank Address: Marina Bay Financial Centre, Floor 48, 10 Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018983
Account Number (SGD): 052188893001
Swift Code: hsbcsgsgxxx
- Credit card
Once the completed application and fee have been received, students will be invited in for an assessment and for an interview with the Deputy Head of Secondary or the Head of IB.
The outcome of the assessment and the interview will determine the offer of a place.
Please click here to find full details on fees. A copy of the Admissions Policy is available upon request.
Forms and Handbook