The Parent Forum provides a valuable way for:
- The school to listen to the ideas and concerns of parents and to seek the views of parents on the different aspects of school life;
- Parents to discuss and share views on different aspects of school life.
The outcomes of Parent Forum meetings will help the school in making sure the needs of children and their families are met. Every parent is invited to be part of the Parent Forum and the aim is to try to ensure that all classes in the school are represented.
We completed a Year 6 Forum in Term 1 and are excited to announce the dates for the remaining forums for the Primary school based at Limanowskiego.
- Year 2 – 8:30-9:30 Wednesday 26 February
- Year 4 – 8:30-9:30 Friday 7 March
- Year 3 – 8:30-9:30 Wednesday 26 March
- Year 5 – 8:30-9:30 Wednesday 2 April
Head of Primary