On Thursday 16 May & Friday 17 May 2019 the Primary and Secondary students are invited to take part in our Annual Charity Swimathon, being held at Szuwarek Pool (Kwatery Głównej 13, 04-294 Warsaw).
The main aim for the Swimathon 2019 is to support our House Charities listed below:
- Aim High – working with young people to help reach their potential
- Broken Ties – working to bring families that have been split apart back together
- Fundacja Azylu pod Psim Aniolem – a safe place for homeless dogs, readying them for adoption
- Warsztaty Terapii Zajeciowej w Trzebini – helping disabled people within the community
- The TBS and Nord Anglia Tanzania Programme which year by year provides valuable housing and amenities to hundreds of people in selected areas of Tanzania.
The students will be going by bus to the pool and their goal is to swim as many laps in the pool within 45 minutes. Whilst the children are doing the hard work by completing the actual physical swimming, we would really appreciate your help as parents to support in finding the sponsorship funds.
Taking part in this fantastic event, you will be helping to make a direct impact on the lives of people living in our community.
Full details and more information regarding sponsorship and the swimming schedule will be sent home next week.
Mr. Bas Kienhuis
Head of Primary PE