All Key Stage 3 students are invited to enter the Easter Egg Rolling Competition!
Date: Wednesday 17th April 11.30am on the Astroturf.
- Hard-boil a normal egg at home the day before (14 minutes is recommended).
- Decorate your egg if you want.
- Bring it to school on Wednesday 17th April (half-day, last day of term).
- Collect you egg and make your way down to the Astroturf at 11.20am.
- Assemble on the Astroturf by 11.30am and meet your allocated teacher (may be your normal Form teacher).
- All Forms will roll their eggs, one by one.
- Furthest travelled egg in each Form wins a chocolate Easter bunny.
- Collect and dispose of your egg.
Good Luck and Happy Easter!
Mr Mark Stimpson
The Easter Bunny