With Year 11-13 on Virtual School, we are reminded again of the importance of collaboration and respect in these uncertain times. The teamwork we show as a community is truly illustrated at times like this. We have now conducted all our first Parent Voice meetings for this half term and it has been really great to see so many parents join us virtually. I wanted to share some of the positive comments which have been sent in so far this term, they are really encouraging to read and whilst we are never complacent we thank you all for your continued support during these tough times.
- The child likes school very much. It is thanks to the teachers Thank you for the effort :)
- I admire how flawlessly school operates under Covid regimen. Extra gates work perfectly
- The initiatives taken to tackle the situation surrounding COVID-19 outbreak already appear to be promising and are highly appreciated.
- I’m happy the school is open and dealing well with Covid
- I do appreciate the school did a good job to handle a safe return to onsite learning, at the same time offering other options of learning like classroom connect. Well done.
- We are very pleased with the ongoing correspondence and communication with the school. Also, we have received a lot of support from all staff and administration. The way the school has managed "emergency situations" has been fantastic.
Have a pleasant, safe and relaxing half term.
Head of Secondary