The students of The British School Warsaw once again achieved strong results in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme for the 2018/19 academic school year. Our student’s average score this year is more than 5 points higher than the global average, widening the gap between ourselves and other IB schools around the world.
- Our students' average score in the IB Diploma was 35 out of a maximum 45 points, significantly ahead of the 2018/19 world average of 29.6 points.
- Over the last 5 years, 25% of our students achieved 40 points and above. This is the level of attainment required to gain admission to the world's elite universities, such as Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard and Stanford.
- One of our students in 2019, Christian achieved one of only 250 students worldwide to achieve a perfect score of 45.
- Over the last 5 years, 4 students have achieved 45 points which represents the top 1% of all students globally.
- Over 1/3 of our students are admitted to world's top 60 universities including: Oxford, UCL, King's College, University of Edinburgh, University of Manchester, London School or Economics & Political Science
With our largest-ever graduating class, it is gratifying to see so many of our students securing places at leading universities around the world. The education they have received here at The British School Warsaw has prepared them well for their future studies.
Hear from our Principalabout his thoughts about our IB Results.