What can you expect?
Every virtual primary school day is an engaging one that brings to life every aspect of your child’s curriculum with plenty of opportunities to interact with their teachers and classmates.
Our virtual school will inspire your child with innovative lessons, unique learning opportunities and high-quality teaching as part of our blended learning approach.
Through our Virtual School Experience your child will:
- Participate in real-time lessons through a safe and secure platform
- Enjoy a balance of online and offline learning taught by world-class teachers
- Receive high-quality, interactive assignments and regular personalised feedback
- Complete tasks and activities with their classmates
- Develop essential skills and nurture curiosity through independent learning
- Participate in a range of activities with students from all over the world through our Global Campus
- Enjoy exclusive learning experiences created by our partners at The Juilliard School and MIT
Parents receive regular updates from your child’s teachers on their progress and achievements
In our Primary campus, students are engaged each day through learning activities set by their class teacher and posted on online learning platform Seesaw for Year 1-6 and also communicate through online lessons and interactions through Microsoft Teams.
Learning activities will be set for:
- English (Reading, Writing, Grammar)
- Specialist lessons (Music, Languages, PE)
- Mindfulness, problem solving and cooking
Teachers will post videos of them explaining an activity of task for English and Maths each day. Students can watch these videos and then complete any relevant activities set by the teacher. Students then post their work each day on Seesaw for the teachers approval & feedback.
Year 5 + 6 students have regular lessons online for Maths and English & other discussion via Microsoft Teams.
Students will be marked on the register daily to show attendance and evidence of tasks completed will need to be uploaded to Seesaw daily.
For to see some the exciting contents of our lessons, check out the blog.
What does a primary virtual school day look like?