For further guidelines please read below:
· Clothing must be clean and neat.
· Boys’ ties must be properly tied with the shirt tucked in and the top button done up.
· Boys must be clean‐shaven up to Year 11.
· No clothing may be worn other than that on the approved list of items.
· Footwear must be appropriate i.e. low cut all- black polishable leather, or leather-look, shoes – NO trainers of any kind.
· If boots are worn to school during winter months, they must be changed in the locker room for indoor black shoes (see above).
· Hair styles should be neat and simple, avoiding extremes of fashion or colour.
· Jewellery must be modest. Body piercing is not permitted with the exception of one pair of modest earrings for girls.
· Obvious or heavy make-up and unnaturally coloured nail polish is not permitted and students will be asked to remove it immediately.
· Tattoos, brightly coloured hair or body painting are not permitted.
· Skirts should be knee-length, and displays of the abdomen are not permitted.
· During PE classes shorts/skirts must be of an acceptable length and no jewellery is to be worn.