Please join us on Wednesday, November 8th for our Fall 2017 Open House.
This an exciting opportunity for current and prospective families to get a full, immersive overview of what a day in a life is like at BISW.
At our Open House, a representation of our teaching staff will be available for a "Meet & Greet" and to share their vision of the classroom. Families will also have the opportunity to meet school leadership, sample classes, explore our facility, and hear from students about their experience as a BISW Lion. We may even see an appearance by our School Mascot, Kiburi the lion!
Principal Piper will share information on our unique Education collaborations with MIT, Juilliard, UNICEF, and hear more about how our IB Diploma has prepared our students to consistently score above the world average, with an impressive 95% pass rate compared with a worldwide average of 80%.
Session 1 will begin at 9am and end by 10:30am.
Session 2 will begin at 1pm and end by 2:30pm.
BISW Open House Address: 2001 Wisconsin Avenue NW Washington, DC 20007
Please RSVP with your preferred session time to Megan.firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 202.829.3700
We’re excited to show you around! Live music and refreshments will be served.
The schedule for the day is as follows:
- Meet and Greet (refreshments will be available)
- Welcoming remarks by Ian Piper, School Principal
- Enjoy a student performance to highlight our wonderful performing arts program with the Julliard school.
- Hear from our students leading the Build-A-Plane team about their amazing project with The Royal Aeronautical Society to build a working Piper Pacer.
- Meet with our admissions team to learn more about the admissions process.
- Take a guided tour to explore BISW’s wonderful international community.
*Teachers are available at the tables in the auditorium to discuss program and curricular offerings throughout the event