Our school bus service
We offer a safe, reliable, and efficient door-to-door bus service to locations in and around Pattaya.
Our buses have:
- Three-point safety belts on all seats.
- Car seats for our youngest children.
- Mi-fold booster seats for children in reception up to and including Year 4, or children below 135cm in height.
- Two-way recording cameras.
- GPS tracking system with speed limit control (90km/h).
- Emergency button that provides immediate access to the school.
- Rear camera for reversing.
- Alert signal when vehicle is reversing.
- Fire extinguisher and window hammer.
- First aid kit.
- Fully comprehensive insurance.
- Daily inspections.
- Operates Monday to Friday during term time.
- Has two departure times when co-curricular activities (CCAs) are running: 3:30 pm and 4:40 pm. Students taking part in CCAs go home on the 4:40pm service. At the start and end of each term, when there are no CCAs, only the 3:30 pm service will run.
- Is door-to-door, meaning your child will be picked up from home or at the entrance to your condo building.
- Is for students only. For safeguarding reasons, parents are unable to accompany their children on the bus.
Our bus captains and bus monitors are:
- Background checked.
- Regularly trained in emergency first response (first aid and resuscitation).
- Regularly trained in safeguarding of children.
- Regularly trained in safe driving techniques.
- Regularly screened for alcohol and substance abuse.
Our passengers are expected to:
- Sit down at all times and keep their safety belts fastened.
- Refrain from eating and drinking on the bus.
- Speak politely to fellow passengers, bus monitors, and bus captains.
- Be ready to get on the bus when collected in the morning. Buses can only wait for five minutes after the usual pick up time before proceeding to the next pick up point.
- Be collected by an adult at the drop-off point (primary students). If an adult isn't present, the bus captain will return the passenger to school and parents will be contacted.
- Inform the bus captain, monitor or school offices if they will not be returning on the bus in the afternoon.
- Inform the school office if they are travelling on a different bus to go to a friend’s house (depending on availability) or if they are bringing a friend home who does not usually use the bus service. Permission from the parents needs to be handed to the class teacher or form tutor and payment of THB275 per journey made to the Finance Office.
- Get on the bus promptly in the afternoon (secondary students). Students in pre-nursery and nursery will be collected by their bus monitor from the classroom and students in reception and Year 1 from the free flow area. Students in Year 2-6 will be collected by their bus monitor from the Eco Garden.
Terms and conditions
- Parents are required to give six weeks notice if they wish to stop using the bus service.
- Students transferring from day student to boarder do not need to give six weeks notice. Any resulting overpayment of bus fees will be credited against future fee invoices. Cash refunds will not be given.
- Students starting to use bus from the middle of a term will be charged pro rata.
- Students using the bus one-way will be charged 75% of the normal rate.