· Welcomed new families to Warsaw and the TBS Community with our updated PTA New Families Guide
· Ran regular shifts in the second-hand uniform shop at LIM, and with stock always on offer at DAB
· Held successful Coffee mornings and book swaps on both campuses
· Organised and distributed Fat Thursday doughnuts for all students and teachers on both campuses
· Sorted, returned, and donated another 100kg+ of lost property on LIM campus
· Organised the spring charity Quiz Night for around 100 attendees and over 7,000zl raised for the Friends of Ukraine school charity project
· Supported the Friends of Ukraine Saturday Community Club with donations and volunteers
· Organised a spring collection of pre-loved items for the Warsaw Volunteer Mission
· Supported the home sports fixtures to build a fan base for the TBS Hurricanes teams
· Organised and distributed Easter bunny chocolates for all students on both campuses
We would like to thank the Senior Leadership Team and the school staff for supporting our community-building efforts and eagerly welcoming us back onto campus since the restrictions have been dropped.
Special thanks also to our PTA volunteers who have helped make all of the above possible this term!
We have many exciting plans for the Summer term, including sports events support, children’s day and Jubilee celebrations. As we are getting busier, we would love to have more parents join the PTA Committee: we meet once a month to plan all of the community events and stay in touch remotely to deal with the logistics. If you’d like to join us on the Committee, please get in touch or simply join us at the next Committee meeting (Friday, 6th May at 9am in room 223A, next to Senior Library at LIM).
Please Save the dates for post-holiday events:
Tuesday, 10th May – Coffee morning at DAB
Tuesday, 17th May – Coffee morning at LIM
Wednesday, 1st June – Children’s day celebrations at DAB
Saturday, 4th June – Jubilee weekend family event (MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!)
Week of 6th June – Sports days on both campuses (details to follow)
PTA UNIFORM SHOP HOURS for Summer Term
Mondays ONLY – 8:00-8:30am (CASH ONLY, NO RETURNS)
Uniform can be purchased at any time via Pani Ania in the school office (CASH ONLY, NO RETURNS)
Donations are always welcome please feel free to leave them marked as the PTA UNIFORM DONATION in the LIM Main reception area or at DAB school front office. Thank you!
We wish you all a sunny Easter break!
Your PTA Committee
TBS PTA FB Page
TBS EYFS/Primary FB Group
TBS Secondary FB Group
TBS PTA Buy & Sell FB Group