Come with us to explore the modern and exciting architecture in Beijing! We’ll visit a different location each month.
Part 1: We’ll visit the Central Business District Area, including Today's Art Museum, SoHo, Guomao, Conrad Hotel, CCTV Tower
- Date: Thursday 19th May (NEW DATE)
- Time: Bus departing 8:30am sharp at BSB Shunyi returning by 3:00pm
- Costs: 120 RMB per person. Plus cost for bus, depending on numbers.
- Min. 5 persons max 15 persons can participate.
- Please e-mail Vivi-Ann Sigernes to save your place at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trip dependant on AQI predicted level
- Please note a cancellation fee applies
Part 2: 20th April - Beijing City Centre: National Centre for Performing Arts (NCPA) Galaxy, SoHo, City Planning Centre
Part 3: 27th May - Beijing Art districts: Central Academy of Fine Arts (CAFA) MoMo & Caochangdi (Ai Weiwei)
Part 4: 1st June - The National Congress Hall and architecture of Tianmen Square and Legation Quarter.