Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organisation, with campuses located across 28 countries in North America, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Together, our 66 schools educate more than 64,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary school. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our schools, students, teachers and staff, and we inspire every child who attends a Nord Anglia Education school to achieve more than they ever imagined possible.
Every parent wants the best for their child — so do we. Nord Anglia Education schools deliver high quality, transformational education and ensure excellent academic outcomes by going beyond traditional learning. Our global scale enables us to recruit and retain world-leading teachers and to offer unforgettable experiences through global and regional events, while our engaging learning environments ensure all of our students love coming to school.
IT SUPPORT / HELP-DESK
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Schedule: (Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm)
- Salary: Negotiation
- Expected Employment Start Date: ASAP
- Report to: IT Director/Network Manager
- Provide first level contact, troubleshooting and convey resolutions to issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Follow up and provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Preserve and grow knowledge of IT support procedures, products and services
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of IT equipment (HW), CCTV, network connections, telephone (PABX) and applications(SW). Ensure they function properly at all times.
- Maintain an inventory of all IT equipment and application and ensure the correct licensing of all products and update the administration manager for insurance purposes
- Basic understanding of audio visual and communications technologies
- Set up, operate and dismantle AV systems for assemblies, school productions, events, conferences and broadcasts;
- Prepare & de-prep equipment (including allocation of cabling for Events);
- Maintain & manage equipment in an organised inventory;
- Assist with video conferencing / Audio Visual presentation room setup;
- Basic computer wireless network setup.
- Perform other IT related duties as required by line manager and the senior leadership team
- At least 1 years' relevant experience
- Work experience in an international environment
- University degree (Associate or higher)
- Fluency in Khmer and English
- Experience with Google’s G-Suite for Education and/or Microsoft Office
- Experience with wireless networks
- Experience with Windows 7,10, Mac OSX 10, iPads and software support
- Experience with IT Helpdesk practices
- Experience working in an audio visual environment and event setup
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts (optional)
Applications should include a cover letter along with a photograph, updated CV with all relevant experience, along with the names and contact email addresses of at least two referees.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Closing date: 15 February 2021
The school reserves the right to appoint before this deadline if the right candidate is found.
Northbridge International School Cambodia is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post-holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS (in the UK) or Criminal Records (Police Check) disclosure from their most recent country of residence.