Epicure provided catering services to the school several years ago and is returning this year under an entirely new contract, one which will unleash at Regents the quality of food, facilities and service which is currently enjoyed by several of the leading international schools in Bangkok. When the students return to school in September they will immediately notice a number of changes:
- Kitchens installed in both the Early Years and Primary School buildings. These will have an enormously beneficial impact on the provision of fresh food to our younger pupils.
- Upgraded kitchen facilities in the Secondary School
- A food-court in the Secondary School, offering a wide range of hot and cold meals, both European and Asian, as well as a sandwich bar, sushi station, fruit smoothie stall, and more
- Improved provision for those who are strict vegetarians
- A bakery in the outdoor cafeteria area, selling baked goods from the high-quality Bei Otto range
- An on-site, expatriate catering manager with international schools’ experience, who will ensure high standards of both food and service
Further information on how the catering system will operate will be send to parents in early August.