What do you need to do?
Design a card for any occasion (Christmas, Birthdays, Chinese New Year or just a note card that can be used for any occasion) to be sold at the Christmas Bazaar. You can draw your design or you can use your own photos.
There are six age categories:
- Early Years
- Junior School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Senior School
The judging team will decide on a winner for each category. You are able to enter more than one design to the competition. Each design entered will receive 10 house points for your house.
How do I enter?
- Designs must be made on A4 paper
- They can be scanned and emailed to the following address:
firstname.lastname@example.org or they can be posted into the red labelled post boxes that are in B, C or D block.
- Designs must be submitted by Friday 14th November at 3.30pm.
- Winners will be announced on w/c Monday 17th November 2014.
- Winning designs will receive a 100 house points and will be printed into cards which will sold at the Community Shop at the Christmas Bazaar.
- All proceeds raised from the cards will be donated to our partner projects.