Our dedicated Early Years
teachers lay the foundations for your child to thrive. See for yourself how we foster a love for learning through play and imagination, focus on language development and promote social growth.
9.30 – 10.00am
Welcome Coffee and Play time for Children
- Parents will have an opportunity to informally meet our Early Years and Infants leaders and teachers.
- Children will be able to play with our Early Years and Infants activities
10.00 – 10.15
Introduction to Early Years and Infants from our Headmaster and Heads of Schools
- Mr Patrick Horne, our Headmaster, and the Heads of both Early Years and Infants will make a brief presentation on what our school offers in Early Years and Infants.
10.15 – 10.45
Children can participate in a fun and engaging Early Years class
- Our Early Years teachers will lead the children in a typical Early Years activity
10.45 – 11.45
Tour of the school and Q & A
- Parents will be offered a tour of the Early Years and Infants facilities and have an opportunity to talk with our Admissions team.
You can look at example at some of the wonderful work that our Early Years and Infants teachers do by visiting our Weblog.