Are you a high-calibre, customer-orientated service professional?
The British International School Shanghai is seeking a dynamic member of the Admissions team to work at the Pudong campus.
The role is pivotal as the first and continual point of contact for new families visiting and applying to our school. The job entails attention to detail in terms of dealing efficiently with all enquiries and processing application, student references and testing in order to support the Admissions and Marketing strategy for driving attraction, recruitment and retention of students at BIS Shanghai Pudong.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Degree qualified with additional training or previous experience in a service or sales role;
- Technically able to work with different software systems for logging data;
- A people person with a warm and friendly nature, unflappable under pressure;
- Familiar with international education and have some understanding of the expat community in Shanghai.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Act as first and continual point of contact for prospective families from enquiry through to the enrolment of new students at the school;
- Organise and conduct visits for prospective parents, ensuring the maintenance of high quality customer care at all times;
- Follow best practice Admissions procedure and engage with on-going development and training;
- Record and report accurate and timely information on computerised Management Information System (MIS);
- Effectively participate in initiatives to drive student recruitment and enrolment opportunities;
- Liaise and build positive relationships with members of staff including the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), teaching staff, transport and finance staff, and external stakeholders.
What we offer:
The role offers a challenging and diverse full-time position in a dynamic and fast-growing school in Shanghai. We offer the exciting opportunity to help showcase the stories of our students and support our community to be a fun and inviting place for all our families. Our school is an international environment – a blend of languages, cultures and professional backgrounds that makes it an exciting and attractive place to work.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply in writing attaching your current resume and cover letter to Ms Chris Yao, HR Supervisor email@example.com