This year, we want you to take your school pride, and your House badge, with you wherever you spend the break; be it back home and your favourite haunts there, basking on the beach in an island paradise, or mountain climbing in the Himalayas. And your reward will be a swag of house points to start the new school year.
Some of our Year 13 students, celebrating the end of their school life on Koh Samui in Thailand, have got into the spirit with a group selfie to kick-start our House Badge Summer Selfie Competition.
Here’s how the competition works:
All you have to do is prove you took your House badge with you, by taking a selfie of you with your House badge and sending it to us from whichever far-flung destination you visit.
The photos must be of places outside of Shanghai, and we will accept only one selfie per destination, up to a maximum of six destinations.
For each selfie, you will receive 5 House points to kick-start your count for 2014-15.
We will award 50 bonus House points each to the selfies judged to be:
- Most exotic destination
- Most creative
- Best use of colour
- Biggest crowd selfie with badges – each person must have a badge
A Grand Prize of a signed copy of diving superstar Tom Daley’s book, “My Story”, along with 100 House points, will go to the best overall entry.
- Competition commences Saturday 28th June and ends Friday 22nd August 2014
- Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR, tag your Instagram selfie with @bisspudong to notify us on Instagram
- Make sure you tell us in the email or Instagram where you and your House badge are!
- Judging will be undertaken by our Marketing Team and Principal, Mr Horne, with results announced in the first week of Term 1
Happy Holidays, and start snapping!