Our classrooms are all heated during the winter months; however, if you would prefer for your child to wear some additional layers we would ask that these conform to the colours of our school uniform, so that the children still look smart at school.
- Undershirts worn under the Cubs t-shirt or teal polo shirt should be white, navy, grey or black
- Undershirts worn under the white shirt or blouse should be white
- Students should wear the school cardigan or sweater as an additional layer
- All students can also wear the zip up sweater as a further layer to keep warm
- Year 6 students can wear the school sweater or cardigan underneath their blazer
- Girls should wear thick tights in grey, navy or black underneath their pinafore or skirt
- Girls may also wear dark grey trousers to school instead of their skirt
- Students may wear boots to come to school, but they should then change into black, leather school shoes for indoor lessons
Students should not wear:
- Colourful sweaters or cardigans that are not part of the school uniform
- Additional layers in bright colours
- Any form of leggings under skirts or pinafores
- Colourful shoes, trainers or boots
Our school uniform gives our students a sense of identity and belonging as a member of our NAIS Pudong community. We therefore want to ensure that all our students wear the appropriate school uniform smartly and with pride. One of our future primary coffee mornings will be focused on the development of our school uniform and we encourage any of our parents with an interest in this area to come along. Further information will be sent out nearer the time. You can find information regarding our school uniform on our school website.
Thank you for your support.
Head of Primary