Information and Reminders
Monday 25th & Wednesday 27th April: Primary Academic Review Evenings, 5pm- 8pm
Tuesday 26th April: Infants Sports Day (morning – time TBC)
Star of the week
2A - Qiyuen Kong
2B - Emerson Tang
2C - Matthew Huang
2A - Swimming on Monday - Games on Wednesday
2B - Games on Monday - Swimming on Wednesday
2C - Games on Monday - Swimming on Friday
In our English lessons next week, we will be focusing on the following learning objectives:
- To develop a positive attitude and stamina for writing
- To use a range of punctuation
- To use expanded noun phrases and adjectives
Our reading target will be to become increasingly familiar with and re-telling a wider range of stories, fairy stories and traditional tales.
This week in Maths we will revisit the topic of Money.
Our learning objectives covered will include:
- To recognise and use symbols for pounds and pence
- To assemble coins to match an amount of money
- To work out the total and give change
As 'Artists' we will make observational drawings of our surroundings such as school or our homes. We will look at the proportions and placing of key elements such as doors and windows, as well as trying to include details, such as the way the bricks and tiles are laid. We will then talk about our own and others’ work, suggesting improvements where possible.