Information and Reminders
- Please note that IB exams have now begun and will be taken in the Primary building. The main staircase in B Block will remain closed and all students and adults should use alternative staircases. Please can we ask parents not to wait in the area outside the Hive, outside Sports Hall B or along the Year 3 classrooms, as we need to ensure silence for our older students. Parents are always welcome to go to Aspretto, our coffee shop, whilst waiting for students. Thank you for your support.
Monday 1st May – Labour Day holiday - school closed
Tuesday 2nd May - Friday 5th May - Year 4 Residential
Tuesday 9th May- Year 4 Production CCA
Wednesday 10th May - Donuts with Dads; The Hub; 8.30am
Wednesday 17th May – Parent Workshop: STEAM in Early Years and Primary
Thursday 18th May – Saturday 20th May – Primary FOBISIA games
Thursday 18th May – Early Years and Primary STEAM Day
Wednesday 24th May - Muffins with Mum; The Hub; 8.30am followed by HSK Workshop; 9.00am
Friday 26th May – Coffee Morning with Head of Primary and Head of Secondary; Aspretto; 11.00am
Monday 29th May and Tuesday 30th May - School closed
Saturday 10th June - Summer Fun Day
Wednesday 14th June – KS2 Production - Matinee performance 1:30pm
Thursday 15th June – KS2 Production - Evening performance 6:00pm
2nd May- 26th May
4A - Gymnastics
4B – Net/Wall
4C - Swimming
Stars of the Week
4A – Oliver McGee – for the fantastic efforts he has been putting into the presentation of his work and handwriting! It sure is great to see the results of all your hard work!
4B – Cameron Watson - for improvement in all areas of his work and for being so helpful to his other classmates.
4C – Kieran Wai - for outstanding contributions to class discussions.
Next week we will be undertaking our annual residential to Oriental Land. From Tuesday to Friday we will enjoy participating in a numerous range of activities from dragon boat racing to obstacle courses and hiking to biking. Please do not forget to check Class Dojo daily as the teachers will be flooding the class pages with photographs of the children taking part in the varied activities across the four days.
A few final reminders about the residential next week:
- Please bring children to school at 7am, where they must hand their passport to their group leader. Children will know their groups on Friday afternoon.
- Please clearly label any medication that is to be taken, and hand that to the group leader.
- All baggage should be labelled.
- Children should bring a snack for the bus, but not a packed lunch. If you think your child is unlikely to eat the food provided at evening meals during the trip, please supply them with some healthy snacks to keep them going. This could include dried fruit, cereal bars or crackers. Please do not provide your child with unhealthy snacks. We will be encouraging students to try new things, but not forcing them to eat anything.
- No electronic devices are to be brought on the trip, except for a camera, which is brought at the child's own risk. If parents need to contact their child during the trip, this should be done through Mrs. Passante; children should not bring mobile phones. We are encouraging children to be independent, and as such do not encourage calls home during the three nights away.
- If you would like your child to be picked up by someone other than yourself on Friday, please tell the group leader on Tuesday morning. Passports will not be handed back to children.
- Most importantly, have fun!