Book Week promises to be full of activities for all of our students. Activities will include...
- Book Cover Competition - there will be a prize for a student from each school
- Story Time - every break and lunch time will see someone telling a story in the Learning Centre, this could be a teacher or a Middle School telling a story in their native language
- Book Swap - students should bring books in to swap on Monday 2nd March
- Mystery Reader competition - guess the teacher behind the books in the Learning Centre
- Book Fair - from Wednesday to Friday we will have a book fair in C Block
- Scavenger Hunts and Genre Tables - in the Learning Centre
- Storyteller Julie Pascqual will be with us on Tuesday 3rd March
...and much, much more!