We have hidden 14 BISS Lions around our website and Facebook each holding a letter. Your challenge is to work with your family to solve the clues and find all the lions.
Collect all the letters and decode the phrase they’re spelling out and you could be a winner!
Once you have found the phrase, email your answer with your student name, year group, email and contact number firstname.lastname@example.org"> email@example.com" style="font-size: 1em; line-height: 1.5;">firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Thursday 5 December. All correct answers will be put into a draw and five winners chosen at random at the Winter Wonderland on Saturday 7 December.
We’ve got some great prizes up for grabs, including Amazon vouchers that the whole family can enjoy, so get hunting!
Here are your clues…….
- “You’ll find me in a map of the world – that shows just how great our graduates are!”
- “I’m sitting tight with Mr F – I’ve not been bad though, in fact he might be commending me!”
- “This time I’m hiding with someone the primary children go to when they are feeling arty.”
- “You’ll find me keeping fit with the sporty teacher in secondary.”
- “I’m hiding where you can read about how well all our boys and girls behave.”
- “You’ll find me where you discover how much fun you can have at school, outside the classroom!”
- “I’ve taken a trip back to Africa - find out more about where some of our students are going next year to connect with others from around the world.”
- “I’m hiding where new families go to make a plan to come and visit us.”
- “Now come and find me hiding out with our family of 27 schools around the world.”
- “Find me hiding where parents tell us what they think!”
- “Now I’m spending time learning a lot about science with the Year 3 children.”
- "I’ve gone back to the beginning on Facebook – find me digging with the Principal”
- "‘He’s behind you!!!!’ If that doesn’t help – check out what’s happening on 12 December.”
- “I’m joining in with the running races with Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 – look for the pictures.”