This will allow us to manage our book stock and organise resources for the start of the new school session. Please have a look at home and see if you have any BISS Puxi books hiding on your shelves or lurking under beds. There will be no penalties or punishments for any late returns before the end of term!
All reading books to be returned to school by Friday 20 June.
There will be no school reading books sent home during the last week of the school term.
- Last date for new loans is Friday June 13 and there will be no loans after this date
- All books should be returned by Friday 20 June with final Student Overdue notices circulated Monday 23 June.
- Classes will still be able to spend time in the Library time over the last few weeks of term but will not withdraw books.
- Please note that here are no library loans over the summer break.
We are always happy to accept book donations of quality children’s books. These need to be in good condition and can be dropped off in the Primary Library. If we feel the books are not suitable for the school library, we will donate them to the Winter Wonderland book table where proceeds from all sales will go to charity.
Please ensure you return all books issued from the Learning Resource Centre before the summer holidays. Any books that are not returned before the holiday will be considered lost and the stunt will be charged for them.
Thanks for your support.
- Niki Meehan, Head of Primary
- Chris Share, Head of Secondary