Every family will receive a cake stand to take around and fill up with afternoon tea treats from:
- The British Kitchen
- Sprout Lifestyle
- Mr Harry
- Café Nar
- Hunter Gatherer
- Strictly Cookies
- Café du Village
- Pie Society
- Vietnamese Homemade
The PTA will be serving Pimms alongside their usual drinks at their bar and Twinings have donated a tea stand so there will be plenty of tea to be had throughout the day.
There will also be performances from Junior Jazz, Helena Smith, Victoria Sze, Leon Palmgren, the Key Stage 2 Choir, the IB Rock Band, James Lee, the Junior Rock Band, Silvia Cassaneli and a preview of some dances from Charlie & the Chocolate Factory.
We will also have a bouncy castle for the children as well as games and races for them to join in with. There will be plenty of table and chairs at the event for everybody to enjoy their afternoon tea, but if you would like to bring a picnic rug then feel free.
We very much encourage you all to wear hats on the day and hope that many of you will join in with our Hat Parade! There will be prizes for best male and female adult's hat, and for best 10th anniversary themed child’s hat with categories for EYC, KS1, KS2 and Secondary.
Don’t forget to enter the prize draw too – just fill out the back of your ticket with your name and phone number and drop it in the box when you come through the gate. There are lots of great prizes to be won:
- High Tea for two at the Peninsula Hotel
- One night in a Peninsula Deluxe room with breakfast for two people
- One dozen cupcakes from Lollipop Bakery
- Family meal for four at Allora restaurant
- Sunday roast at Mr Harry
- A swing Chair from DTL Furniture
- Four tickets for plant-based cooking class at Sprout Lifestyle cooking studio
- Lunch for a family of four at The Great British Sunday hosted by Amelia’s and Pie Society
- A deliciously lemony Lemon Drizzle Cake from the British Kitchen
Please note that on the day, entry will be through the bicycle gate only, but please do not bring your bikes and scooters in to park in the bike sheds. These should be parked in the cycle lane outside the gate and there will be guards outside the school during the event to keep an eye on them.
See you on Saturday!