Cooks from 30 of the countries represented at our school are working hard to produce many culinary delights for your enjoyment. There will also be a cash bar available on the evening.
Entry to the event is by ticket only at a cost of RMB 150 per person and the number of tickets available is limited. Please note that this event is for adults only and is also restricted to current parents and staff of BISS Puxi only. Due to the high demand for tickets we will not be able to sell tickets to family members or friends who are not current parents at BISS Puxi.
Ticket sales for this year are a little different to last year so please read the instructions below carefully:
- Tickets will be on sale from 8 am to 4pm on Wednesday 22nd February 2017.
- Tickets will be sold from The Gallery in the Primary School – please approach from the playground side.
- Please bring the reply slip below and ensure it is complete and ready to hand in along with your money.
- You may not purchase more than 2 tickets for yourself – e.g. for yourself and your partner
- You may bring one other envelope with you to purchase tickets for another parent at the school (i.e. you will be given no more than 4 tickets at the ticket desk)
- Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis to parents. Secondary students may come and purchase tickets on behalf of their parents before school starts or during break time.
- No reply slips or money will be accepted by the reception desks – this is the only way to purchase tickets.
Thank you for supporting what we hope will be another wonderful event.
The PTA Team