Meals form an integral part of the day, when children learn not only good table manners, but have time to socialise with their peers in a relaxed, supervised atmosphere.
Our lunch menu for week beginning 25 May
Our Healthy Eating Key
- ※ Gluten Content 面粉
- △ Legumes Product 豆类
- O Dairy Product 牛奶
- ＃ Shell Fish & Seafood 鱼&海鲜
- ☆ Eggs Product 鸡蛋
- Cream of vegetable soup ※O
- Chicken fingers ※☆
- Pasta Bolognese ※☆
- Mashed potatoes O
- Green pea △
- Fried rice with vegetables & eggs ☆ (vegetarian)
- Tomato & eggs soup ☆
- Cajun roast chicken
- Sour & sweet pork loin※☆
- Roast new potatoes O
- Choy sum
- Sweet corn
- Shanghai fried noodles ※△☆ (vegetarian)
- Cream of broccoli soup ※ O
- Steamed fish with cherry tomatoes ＃
- Stir-fried beef fillet & mushrooms △
- Buttered potatoes O
- Vegetables sautéed (vegetarian)
- Minestrone soup ※△
- Thai chicken with basil △
- Breaded pork chop ※☆
- Cajun potatoes
- Egg plant
- Vegetables wraps ※ O (vegetarian)
Children are provided with utensils which are appropriate for their ages and stages of development. Our school has a Healthy Eating Policy, and teaches all children about the importance of hygiene, eating healthy meals and taking exercise as part of a balanced lifestyle. It is our policy to provide nutritious food at all meals and snack times without the use of large quantities of fat and sugar, ensuring children receive only food and drink consistent with their dietary needs and their parents' wishes.
Lunches are freshly prepared daily on the premises by our kitchen staff. All potato dishes and vegetables are fresh. Cakes and puddings are freshly baked or made to our daily requirements. Fruit or yoghurt is always available as an option, as well as the daily dessert option. We always ensure that meals are varied, nutritious and suitable for all stages of teeth development. Water is given to drink.
Our school is happy to cater for all restricted diets (dairy free, gluten free, allergies, etc) as well as vegetarian or vegan diets. The lunch menu is updated weekly on this page. If you have any queries please contact the school reception desk.
Our school lunch fees
For the coming semester (from 7 January to 27 March, 2020), our school lunch fee is:
- Pre-Nursery, Nursery, Reception - 31.00 RMB / Set Lunch ( with morning snack) 52Days 1612.00 RMB ( New students: 1642.00RMB)
- Year 1 to Year 6 - 34.00 RMB / Set Lunch ( with morning snack) 52 Days 1768.00 RMB (New students: 1798.00RMB)
- Year 7 to Year 13 - 34.00 RMB / Set Lunch ( without morning snack) 52 Days 1768.00 RMB (New students: 1798.00RMB)
For new students, there will be an additional lunch card cost: 30.00 RMB . You can purchase lunch card and pay the lunch fee at our school cafeteria. Please be aware that we only accept cash, sorry for the inconvenience. Our opening time is from 8:00 am to 16:00 pm.
For new students, we will issue their lunch card to their teachers on the first school day after cards have been properly formatted and loaded money.
If you want to use Ali pay payment, please note your children’s name and class.