How to Apply
You'll find our application form, along with other helpful information, at the end of this page. Our admissions office strives to make the process as straightforward as possible. If you have any questions at any time, please contact us so we can offer assistance.
STEP 1: Start by downloading and reviewing the requested information on the form. Next, complete every section of the form. If you have any questions, please give us a call at +41 21 7210505
STEP 2: Submit the completed form for our admissions department to review. Along with the form, we ask you to send the following documents:
- Your child's past two years of school reports, including their courses and performance marks (for secondary school only).
- A copy of your Swiss visa, if you or your child are foreign nationals.
- A photocopy of your child's passport or identification card.
- A recent passport photograph.
- A declaration of health or a copy of accident insurance, if you're applying for a day student.
- A recommendation form, requested for 9th-grade students and older.
STEP 3: Once you have submitted the required form and attached these documents, we will review your application. Our Dean will make the final decision and inform you either by postal mail or email. Please note that due to the number of applications we receive and the administrative work involved in the admissions review process, we request a non-refundable admissions deposit of CHF 2,500 for each application. This fee will secure your child's spot at Collège Champittet if he or she is accepted.