A. COMPETITION RULES:
1. Who can enter? The competition is open to BIS Hanoi’s Secondary students from Y7 to Y13
2. Entry Requirements:
- Theme: BIS Hanoi through my eyes
- Formats: Entries submitted to the competition should be finished in restricted media including color painting or design software production (Illustration or Photoshop)
- Size: A3 horizontal including front cover, spine and back cover
- Content: The design must include BIS Hanoi logo on the top left of the design & the text “Yearbook 2016-2017”
Logos file can be found here: https://goo.gl/fBCu6S
*To avoid any copyright related issues later, all the materials used for the design such as photos must belong to the entrants.
All entries must be submitted by hard or soft copy files to Ms. Huyen Nguyen – Marketing Officer at Admission & Marketing Officer (1st floor – Main Building) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 17:00 pm on Friday 28 April 2017.
B. ASSESSMENT PROCESS
The 3 best covers will be decided by a committee including:
1. Mr. Anthony Rowlands - Principal
2. Mr. Richard Harrison – BIS Hanoi Art Leader
3. Mr. Lindermann Fernandes – Head of Graphic Design
4. Ms. Dessy Delevaux – Manager of Admissions and Marketing
The awards will be announced and presented at the Secondary Assembly on 5 May 2017.
C. PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT
1. Best Cover
The best design has the opportunity to appear as the cover of BIS Hanoi’s Yearbook 2016-2017 and its author will receive 1 Wacom Intuos Art Medium (creative pen and touch tablet) valued at 4,000,000 VND
2. Second Prize
Will receive 3 painting sessions from Tipsy Art valued at 1,200,000 VND
3. Third Prize
Will receive 2 painting sessions from Tipsy Art valued at 800,000 VND