- 27/06/2017: Last night the gold DOE students started their expedition to Korea. Everyone was really excited. They arrived safely and heading to their campsite. The boys will be trekking for the next few days in the mountains for their adventurous journey.
- 28/06/2017: After a long flight and travel the gold students set up camp and went early to bed to be refreshed for their first day hike tomorrow.
- 29/06/2017: After a long and tough day the students got to their second campsite. It was a long day but the students are still optimistic and looking forward to the rest of the journey. They are in their campsite and resting for day 2.
- 1/07/2017: They completed the hike successfully. Having a relaxing night at the homestay tonight. Visiting a temple tomorrow before they head back to Seoul.
- 2/07/2017: Clean and well rested. Sightseeing today.
(The expedition will be updated)