Global Campus: Photographer of the Year Competition 2018 - 2019
Photographer of the Year Competition is a great feature of Global Campus programme – Nord Anglia Education for students from 8 years old in all schools of NAE globally in order to encourage students to capture a moment that exemplifies a certain theme. It gives the students an opportunity to not only showcase their skill set in media and social understanding but also to reflect on the work that they’ve been doing with UNICEF on the Sustainable Development Goals
This year, students are asked to choose a theme that best represents what Global Goal 16 means to them from the following options:
- Strong Institutions: Family & Friendship
- Justice: Leadership & Fairness
- Peace: Safety & Calmness
More information about Global Goal 16 can be found here.
To participate, please send photos to by 29th October 2018 to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org – School Counsellor with the following information:
- Student information: (Name; Year group)
- The title of the photograph.
- Location of the photograph.
- Chosen theme.
- Approximately 50 words explaining why the photograph was taken and how it fits the selected theme.