- The Early years' teaching curriculum at BVIS Hanoi is bilingual with 60% of English and 40% of Vietnamese.
- There are focused topics over the year to guide the learning in class however, teachers always follow best practice and follow the children’s interests. Learning in the EYFS follows five main principals:
2. Personalised according to the children’s interests and engagement
3. Practical hands-on and interactive, purposeful and progressive
4. Organising themes' activities
5. Focusing on student development activities - Children’s progress is tracked against the Early Learning Goals, across the 7 Areas of Learning within the British National Curriculum.
This provides them with the skills they need in preparation for starting Primary School.
1. Personal, Social and Emotional Development
2. Communication and Language
5. Understanding the World
6. Physical Development and
7. Expressive Arts and Design - F3 students will study Phonetics in preparation for learning at Primary.
- Overall, the program helps students develop the ability to communicate, study and thinking bilingually at young age, and provide the foundation skills to prepare them for the next stage of learning.
- In addition, to promote the learning process and help children develop well in their first years of life, the school has invested heavily in the facilities of the Early Years' campus, creating an attractive learning space; promote fun, exploration and learning activities.