Our Early Years virtual school is designed to captivate and grow our youngest minds with personalised interactive teaching and exploratory activities. Our smallest ones take part in real-time lessons that capture their attention and imagination, and have fun with activities online and off-screen.
What can you expect?
A team of committed classroom and specialist teachers will deliver personalised lessons designed to keep your child engaged with the teacher and motivated to learn more with their classmates, as well as foster their independence and confidence. Our online environment creates strong relationships in the classroom between teachers and students to make moving between off-screen and online activities seamless. Our Early Years (ages 3 - 5) virtual lessons include:
- Daily morning check-ins
- Daily classes with teachers and specialists
- Regular live Personal, Social, Health and Economic (PSHE) education
- Small group sessions
- Regular EYFS live sessions focusing on play activities designed to develop essential skills
- Daily live story/nursery rhyme time with linked craft activities
- Specialist sessions to nurture curiosity and creativity, including drama, art, music and PE activities