- We will seek every opportunity to accommodate your child.
- Students transferring from a current Nord Anglia school will be given priority over new families enrolling their children in our schools for the first time.
- The wellbeing of your child is our top priority. Therefore, our new school will make sure it can meet the needs of your child before offering you a place to ensure we can continue offering them the best possible education.
- We must continue to adhere to our existing health and safety, safeguarding and other relevant policies at all times. Therefore, if it isn’t possible to admit your child immediately, they will be placed at the top of our waitlist and admitted as soon as a place opens.
Our schools will handle the paperwork.
- You won’t need to complete application forms, but we do ask that your child complete any standard school assessments, together with a recommendation from their current principal, so that we can ensure they are able to access the educational offer of the new school.
- Our admission teams will transfer your child’s student data and records.
- We will require you to complete registration procedures as we would for all new students.
A fair approach to fees.
- Your current school will waive the usual notice period and withdrawal fee or penalty, and you will be eligible for fee refunds, if applicable.
- Your new school will waive the application/registration fee. Parents must pay the fees of the new school, including any fees for dedicated learning support where applicable, irrespective of the practice in the previous school.
- Siblings not currently attending a Nord Anglia school must follow the new school’s registration and fee-paying process.
If you have any concerns or questions about the transfer process, please contact the admissions team at your current school.