What can you expect?
Every virtual primary school day is an engaging one that brings to life every aspect of your child’s curriculum with plenty of opportunities to interact with their teachers and classmates. We offer opportunities for consultation, for children to speak with their class teacher if they need support when completing an activity, as well as EAL and Learning support. We also host regular Parent Representative meetings and individual meetings based on survey feedback to tweak our approach.
Our virtual school will inspire your child with innovative lessons, unique learning opportunities and high-quality teaching as part of our blended learning approach.
Through our Virtual School Experience your child will:
- Participate in real-time lessons through a safe and secure platform
- Enjoy a balance of online and offline learning taught by world-class teachers
- Receive high-quality, interactive assignments and regular personalised feedback
- Complete tasks and activities with their classmates
- Develop essential skills and nurture their curiosity through independent learning
- Participate in a range of activities with students from all over the world through our Global Campus
- Enjoy exclusive learning experiences created by our partners at The Juilliard School and MIT
Parents receive regular updates from your child’s teachers on their progress and achievements
What does a primary virtual school day look like?