Regents works in partnership with an external bus provider, TA SERVICE.
For the safety of our children, we follow strict safety regulations.
Click here to view our school bus services zones and fees
Our buses have:
- 3-point safety belts on all seats
- Car seats for children in Pre Nursey and Nursery, or children below 15kg in weight
- Mi-fold booster seats for children in Reception up to and including Year 4, or children below 135cm in height
- Two way recording cameras
- GPS tracking system with speed limit control (90km/h)
- Emergency button with immediate access to our school bus department
- Rear camera for reversing
- Alert signal when vehicle is reversing
- Fire extinguisher and window hammer
- First aid kit
- Fully comprehensive insurance
- Daily inspections
- Operates Monday to Friday during term time.
- Has 2 departing times every day when CCAs are running: 3:30pm and 4:40pm. Only students taking part in CCAs can go home on the 4:40pm service. At the start and end of each term when there are no CCAs, only the 3:30pm service will run.
- Is a door to door service. Passengers will be picked up from their home or at the entrance of their condo building.
- Is for students only. For safeguarding reasons, parents are unable to accompany their children on the school bus.
Our bus captains and bus monitors are:
- Background checked
- Regularly trained in Emergency First Response (First Aid and Resuscitation)
- Regularly trained in safeguarding of children
- Regularly trained in safe driving techniques
- Regularly screened for alcohol and substance abuse
Our passengers are expected to:
- Sit down at all times and keep their safety belts fastened.
- Refrain from eating and drinking on the bus.
- Speak politely to fellow passengers, bus monitors and bus captains.
- Be ready to get on the bus when collected in the morning. Buses will only be able to wait for 5 minutes after the usual pick up time before proceeding to the next pick up point
- Be received by an adult at the drop off point (Primary students). If an adult is not present, the bus captain will return the passenger to school and parents will be contacted.
- Inform the bus captain, monitor or school offices if they will not be returning on the bus in the afternoon
- Inform the school office if they are travelling on a different bus to go to a friend’s house (depending on space availability on the bus) or if they are bringing a friend home who does not usually use the bus service. Permission from the parents needs to be handed in to the class teacher/form tutor and payment of THB275 per journey made to the Finance Office.
- Get on the bus promptly in the afternoon (Secondary students). Students in Pre-Nursery and Nursery will be collected by their bus monitor from their classroom and students in Reception and Year 1 from the free flow area. Students in Year 2 to Year 6 will be collected by their bus monitor from the Eco Garden.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Parents are required to give 6 weeks notice if they wish to discontinue to use the bus service.
- Students changing from being a day student to being a boarder do not need to give 6 weeks notice and any resulting overpayment of bus fees will be credited against future fee invoices. Cash refunds will not be given.
- Students starting the bus mid term will be charged pro rata.
- Students using the bus one-way will be charged 75% of the normal rate.