Almost all of the students have now been picked up or are currently being taken home by school transport.
Although the flood waters have receded somewhat, it is currently still raining and there is flooding in the roads around the school and across the front of both main school entrances.
The forecast is for more rain and we will be watching the situation closely. We will make a decision about whether or not we can operate by latest 0600 tomorrow morning.
Details of the decision will be available from 06:00 on the BISS Puxi website and will also be sent out by email or phone.