Please help support the Australian bushfires️. On 19 January K2FIT will run a FREE charity Bootcamp in Guangzhou to raise money for Australia!
People all over China will be attending similar events and we are happy to announce that a group of parents will run one here in Shanghai at The British International School Shanghai, Puxi campus. The event will be livestreamed!
- When: 10.00am to 11.30am, 19 January 2020
- Where: The British International school Shanghai, Puxi
So what we will do in Shanghai is ...
- 10.00-10.30am Meet and Greet
- 10.30-11.30am FREE one hour bootcamp (all fitness levels welcome)
- 11.30am Hangout and relax
- ALL donation money goes to charity (please donate using the QR code below)
All proceeds go to the Rural Fire Service, New South Wales Rural Fire Service & WIRES ( Australian Wild rescue organization)
There will be Australian themed music and it would be great if everyone could wear green/gold (the colours of Australia).
We hope to see you there ️!
If you can’t join, but would like to support Australia, a donation would be greatly appreciated. Please scan the QR code below to make a donation and add in the note “ Australia”. Thank you.