Christmas Lunch: Our school Christmas lunch will be on Wednesday 9 December.
- Nursery Christmas Show : It will take place on Wednesday 9 December in Stage One. All parents are welcome! Please let your child’s class teacher know if your child will not be here to take part in the Christmas Show. The children will need to bring in some special costumes for the show. Please ask your room parents for details.The Panthers should wear pajamas, Meerkats to wear brown or black (tights or leggings & t-shirt), Foxes to wear white and Wolves to wear Red.
- We hope you all have a wonderful holiday wherever in the world you may be. Just a reminder that school will be open for students from Wednesday 6 January.
LEARNING THEME : Christmas
Our learning theme will continue to focus on Christmas this week but will revolve around our wonderful concert. We have been practising hard and the children are looking forward to seeing you there. We would like to ask that all parents are sat in stage one by 9.15am at the latest and we will bring the children in just after this for a prompt start. Although we realise this is a very special time, flash photography is very off putting for the children. We will try to build in time for photographs at the end. Thank you in advance for your co-operation withthis!
Key Vocabulary: Christmas, Santa, presents, winter, joy.
Expressive art and design
This week the children will be creating a special gift for their family. What will it be? They will need to think about the skills needed to create their gift, what materials will work best and how they will wrap it!
Key Vocabulary: make, create, roll, cut, wrap
As the year draws to a close we will talk to the children about holidays and where we will fly off to. The children will make some marks about where they are going and what they will be getting there on. Will they fly? Will they take the train? Are there any children going to the same place?
Key vocabulary: Where, who, what, how, when
Papa en Jules gaan een kerstboom kopen in de boomkwekerij. Wanneer ze thuis komen kan de boom niet door de deur. Hij is te groot! Wat nu?
We kleden ons lekker warm aan voor het winterseizoen en versieren de kerstboom in de klas. Prettige kerstdagen!
Door een wisseling in het lessenrooster gaan we vanaf deze week op dinsdag naar bibliotheek. Onze excuses voor het ongemak. Dank voor uw medewerking hierbij.
We will be finishing our Christmas learning theme by talking about the gingerbread man story this week.
Merry Christmas to Everyone!
- The Gingerbread Man 姜饼小人的故事（jiang bin xiao ren de gu shi）
- Perfect Christmas完美的圣诞节 (wan mei de sheng dan jie)
- Jingle Bells 铃儿响叮当 (ling er xiang ding dang)
- Santa Clause圣诞老人 (sheng dan lao gong gong)
Key Words: The Gingerbread Man姜饼小人(jiang bin xiao ren de gu shi); Run逃跑(tao pao) ; Merry Chritsmas 圣诞快乐(sheng dan kuai le)