- Please let us know if your child is leaving before Thursday. This will allow us to organise all of their belongings and have the final Tapestry post updated.
- Please empty your child’s cubby of all personal belongings before or on the last day of term. – Thank you.
- Lost Property - Our lost property cupboard is full to over flowing. Next week on Tuesday and Wednesday items from the cupboard will be laid out on tables in the front playground. Please encourage your child to see if they recognise any clothes or objects; if you can please come yourself to check claim items. We will be re-cycling anything unclaimed over the summer break. Thank you for your support.
- We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for a successful year. Many thanks for your continued support. We would like to wish everyone an enjoyable summer and look forward to welcoming you back for the new academic year on Wednesday 16 August 2017. For those of you who are moving on, we wish you all the best in the future and good luck with your relocation plans.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
- Wednesday 28 June – Reports go home
- Thursday 29 June - Last day of term
- Wednesday 16 August – First day of new term
We will be reviewing the year by talking about our favourite events and experiences. We will be talking about our forthcoming holidays and enjoying these final few days with our friends. We will be looking back through photographs to remember all the things we have learnt and how much we have changed.
Key Vocabulary this year, ago, before, now, next year, during the summer, I will, I am going to.
COMMUNICATION & LANGUAGE - & PSED
We will of course be talking about the past but also the future as we think about our Summer holidays, what new adventures we will be having in Year 1 and for those Cubs who are moving on to new countries or back to home countries we will be wishing them farewell.
We will continue to count each day and support mathematical development while the children are playing and learning.
We will be echoing the class discussions during mandarin time. We will encourage the children to talk about the past and future accurately.
De piraten van Reception kijken deze week uit naar een strandvakantie. We zetten onze strandstoel en parasol op en blikken terug op de mooiste momenten van het voorbije jaar.
We koelen af in ons ijssalon en stellen zelf de lekkerst ijsjes samen.
vakantie, het strand, de parasol, de kust, de golven, het ijssalon, de smaak, vanille, chocolade, de ijsschep, het hoorntje