The British International School Abu Dhabi is a premium quality school offering an English National curriculum to Abu Dhabi’s diverse and rapidly growing community. It is part of the Nord Anglia Education family of worldwide schools.
Due to our School expansion we are now looking to recruit a talented and creative Junior Graphic Designer to join our team. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Marketing & Admissions Director and will be responsible for actively supporting the operations of the School’s Marketing team.
The successful candidate will be/have the following qualification and experience:
- Qualified to relevant degree level or equivalent
- Experience in using the full Adobe Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Comfortable working on both Mac and PC
- A confident designer who is creative and with an eye for detail
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and flexible in dealing with multi-functional tasks
- Multi-lingual proficiency in English/Arabic would be preferred
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for creating internal and external marketing materials for the school in digital and print, such as handbooks, posters, print advertisements, email campaigns and school signage.
- Liaising with the teaching staff and providing design support as required, ensuring all items produced are on brand
- Support the Marketing Manager in the management of the school website and social media platforms ensuring content is current and engaging
- Provide creative advice and direction to the team as required
- Understand the Nord Anglia brand guidelines and ensuring that they are used correctly
Emirates nationals are encouraged to apply. If you are a recent Graduate this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com