The British International School Abu Dhabi is a premium quality school offering an English National curriculum to Abu Dhabi’s diverse and rapidly growing community. It is part of the Nord Anglia Education family of worldwide schools.
We are currently looking for dynamic and motivated Teachers who can join our Arabic Department as soon as possible:
- Head of Arabic Department
- Arabic Coordinator
- Arabic Teaches for Arabs and Non Arabs (both Primary and Secondary level)
- Social Studies Teacher
- Islamic Teacher
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Qualified Teachers from Abu Dhabi Education Council with minimum of 3 years teaching experience in International School
- Experience in teaching both Primary and Secondary level
- Experience in Teaching both Arabs and Non Arabs
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- To demonstrate effective teaching and learning styles
- In depth knowledge of the current English national curriculum and associated assessment methods.
- The monitoring, assessment, recording and reporting of pupils progress
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com with "Arabic Teaching post" as subject.
BIS Abu Dhabi compensation package is designed to attract the best educators and is tax free.