The British International School, Abu Dhabi (BIS Abu Dhabi) is a premium quality, highly successful school which operates with a highly motivated team of teaching and administrative professionals at its heart. BIS Abu Dhabi educates over 1500 students between the ages of 3 and 18, representing more than 70 nationalities. The school is a member of the Nord Anglia Education family of schools.
We are currently looking to recruit an Early Years Teacher to start on 10th January 2016.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree, Qualified Teacher Status and up-to-date CRB checks
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- Passionate about teaching and about working with young people
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing professional development
- In depth knowledge of curriculum and associated assessment methods
- Commitment to extra-curricular education and the wide variety of trips offered to pupils in the School
- Ability to work as a team player and have the necessary drive, dedication and self-discipline to work effectively as an individual
- Understanding of the partnership required with parents
In return for your passion to provide a quality education you will enjoy a competitive salary which includes excellent benefits.
We would welcome applications from exceptional professionals that have skills and with proven experience to make a signiﬁcant impact on our students.
To submit an application for this role please e-mail a CV and covering letter, along with details of two referees to email@example.com with ‘Early Years Teacher’ as subject heading