The British International School, Abu Dhabi (BIS Abu Dhabi) is a premium quality, highly successful school which operates with a highly motivated team of teaching and administrative professionals at its heart. BIS Abu Dhabi educates over 1500 students between the ages of 3 and 18, representing more than 70 nationalities. The school is a member of the Nord Anglia Education family of schools.
We are currently looking for dynamic and motivated Primary Teacher who can join our team for January 2016:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree, Qualified Teacher Status and up-to-date CRB checks
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- Passionate about teaching and about working with young people
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing professional development
- In depth knowledge of curriculum and associated assessment methods
- Commitment to extra-curricular education and the wide variety of trips offered to pupils in the School
- Ability to work as a team player and have the necessary drive, dedication and self-discipline to work effectively as an individual
- Understanding of the partnership required with parents
Experience teaching Key Stage 1 would be an advantage.
To submit an application for this role please e-mail your CV and covering letter, along with details of two referees to email@example.com with ‘Primary Teacher’ as the subject heading.
We would welcome applications from exceptional professionals that have skills and with proven experience to make a signiﬁcant impact on our students.
In return for your passion to provide a quality education you will enjoy a competitive salary which includes excellent benefits.
Closing date is Sunday, 8th November 2015.