The British International School Abu Dhabi (BIS Abu Dhabi) is a premium quality and highly successful growing school with a committed and motivated team of teaching professionals at its heart. BIS Abu Dhabi is part of the Nord Anglia Education family of worldwide schools. Our close knit and supportive team is proud of our community school, educating over 1300 young people between 3-18 years representing more than 60 nationalities each year. Our teaching and learning is based on the English National Curriculum leading to the International Baccalaureate Diploma or A Level qualifications.
We are seeking to appoint a passionate and experienced Primary Teacher to act as maternity cover from September until December 2015.
The role will involve teaching students from Year 3.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Qualified Teacher status with a minimum of two years teaching experience
- Demonstrably effective teaching and learning styles in the same field
- In-depth knowledge of the current English National Curriculum and associated assessment methods
- Monitoring, assessment, recording and reporting of pupils progress
- Effective teaching and learning styles, the preparation and administration of statutory National Curriculum tests
- Working in partnership with parents
Please send your application to Careers@bisad.ae">Careers@bisad.ae with Primary Teacher maternity cover as subject heading by no later than 2nd July 2015.