BIS Abu Dhabi is a premium quality school, offering an English National curriculum to Abu Dhabi’s diverse and rapidly growing community. It is part of the Nord Anglia Education family of worldwide schools.
We are currently seeking to recruit a highly trained professional for the role of PA to the Head of Primary. In order to provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Head of Primary the PA will possess key attributes and skills including, but not limited to:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational expertise
- A resilient character; someone who is able to work under pressure and
- manage their own work schedule
- Previous secretarial experience – preferably at a high level with experience in handling the unique schedules/demands of Senior Leadership Team
- Previous experience in arranging and coordinating meeting or events, including management of conferences, booking of venues, equipment and or refreshments on behalf of the Head of Primary
The ideal candidate should have at a minimum:
- Qualified to A-Level or equivalent; degree preferable
- Extensive experience of working with Microsoft packages including:
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Outstanding level of English – spoken and written
Applications: Expressions of interest should be emailed to Careers@bisad.ae on or before 21st April 2016.
Closing date for applications: 30th April 2016